{Missy. Ava. Katelyn. Paul}

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Well, I'm a week late posting this. Nonetheless, here it is. Last Sunday was such a nice day. The weather was great and all my chores where done...seriously MY chores were done. I thought I would be the good Mom and the 3 of us went to Freestone Park. Well, when we got there Ava reminded me that I'm not such a good Mom because I didn't bring any bread to feed the ducks and to my surprise ducks don't just come to you. Especially since there were a dozen other kids who's Mom's remember to bring bread! Oh the drama! So instead we went for a train ride. It was fun. Ava waved to everyone all the way around the park. So here are some pictures of our day at the park.


Ava & Mommy...after the duck drama

Ava & her Daddy

Ava & Mommy riding on the Freestone Park Railway!


2 comments:

  1. Shame on you for forgetting the bread! How could you? ;-) Cute pics. Ava looks so much like you it's a good thing she's got Paul's coloring so he can still look like her Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a blog too!?! So fun! I'm adding you to my friend list right now!!! :)

    ReplyDelete