{Missy. Ava. Katelyn. Paul}

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Although this is Ava' 2ND Easter. It is her 1st Easter Bunny experience. Ava loved her Easter basket with all her treats. She was so excited! Being the cool Mom that I am (ha ha) I allowed her to eat ALL her goodies for breakfast. She was in heaven! Coincidentally, Paul had to catch up on some work at the shop, so I was left with Ava on her sugar HIGH & LOW! Thank goodness Easter is once a year!


The Easter Bunny brought Ava candy, a book & a Tinker Bell bracelet






Ava loves books!

2 comments:

  1. How cute! I can only imagine miss Ava on a sugar rush. ha ha. Can't wait to see y'all next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sugar/candy situation is out of control at our house too! Oh well, it's part of having kids I guess... it looks like the Easter Bunny left all sorts of fun things in Ava's basket! Happy Easter to you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete