{Missy. Ava. Katelyn. Paul}

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Michigan

Before my maternity leave is over Paul and I took the girls to Michigan to visit his family and friends. The airplane ride there went from 4 hours to 6 very long hours. Our first plane had a faulty fuel sensor and we had to return and board a different plane. Fortunately, Miss Katie slept the entire time. Clearly God knows what I can and can't handle. Ava did really good too, especially since she didn't get a nap that day.

~


Paul's parents had a great BBQ at their house and they invited some of Paul's close friends. It was great to see everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Cute pics. Ava looks so tall and little Katie looks so much bigger when Ava is holding her. Your great room looks very nice. It doesn't look like you have room for that painting I was going to do for you anymore though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little girls are so adorable! I still can't get over how much Ava looks like you. Seeing her takes me right back to our days in Primary :)

    ReplyDelete