{Missy. Ava. Katelyn. Paul}

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

All At Once

What a day!  First Valentine's Day (which means an awsome party at pre-school), then the wiggly tooth comes out!

So I'm the first to admit that I'm not "Mother of the Year!"  Case in point....
I thought I would be the awsome Mom that made beautiful Valentine's for her daughter's pre-school class AND I even made some for my co-workers....


I was pretty impressed with my self.  Ava's were similar, but with different paper.

So I pick Ava up from school and she tells me how everyone thought her valentine's were so wonderful.  Wow!  I actually did something right....right?

I pick Katie up from daycare and they hand me a bag of ALL her valentine's that the other kids gave her...huh?  Wait.  Oops!  I didn't make, buy, or even think about any valentine's for Katie!

Well...at least I had a few minutes of being the AWSOME Mom!


{see, I don't even have a picture of Katie with her bag of Valentine's}


THEN...

the wiggy tooth comes out (perhaps because I was aggressivly brushing Ava's teeth due to my mood from my epic failures that day)!  Yippee!  Her first tooth to come out.



Well....the tooth fairy misplaced our address.  So my little Princess was HIGHLY disappointed when she woke up the next morning!  Geeze!  What is wrong with me???  I blame it on the couch...it always makes me fall asleep when I sit on it.  At least I will have several more opportunities to practice this tooth fairy thing.

1 comment:

  1. My nephew wrote a letter to the tooth fairy for past teeth and was visited for them. Just a thought... :) The valentines are way cute!

    ReplyDelete