{Missy. Ava. Katelyn. Paul}

Thursday, April 8, 2010

30 Weeks Preggo!

Ok, so now I'm 30 weeks preggo!
It pretty much feels like there is no end.
Sometimes I wish I could just "unstrap" the belly,
set it aside and take a nap on my stomach.
Oh how I long to sleep on my tummy again!
~
Baby Katelyn is doing great! She has a nice and strong heartbeat.
Ava often hugs and kisses my belly and says "I love my sister!"
Which seems sweet...at first.
Then she screams at Katelyn to come out.
I think this might scare her to stay inside!
~
I believe that your first child is pretty much a test on what works and what doesn't work.
SO, this next one...I'm not going to teach her to talk!
Nothing good comes from it.
Sure, sometime you get the "I Love you Mommy!" or "You're so pretty!"
But that's only 20% of the time and I'm pretty sure he Dad puts her up to it.
The rest is "I don't have too!", "Why?" and "Whatcha doing?"
AHHHHHH!


2 comments:

  1. Ah, you and Ava are both super cute! You're looking great. Love Ava's curly hair. I didn't realize you could feel the earthquake...

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU'RE CHEATING! You are not turned completely sideways. I can't tell how big you are. Take another picture. :)
    As for not being able to sleep on your tummy...go for a prenatal massage. They have those wonderful pillows to shape around you're big belly and take the weight off your back. It feels wonderful. You'll love it. Happy Mama's Day...early.

    ReplyDelete