{Missy. Ava. Katelyn. Paul}

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ava's 3rd Birthday Party!

Ok so it's been a REALLY long time since I posted anything, but in my defense I was pregnant and my mind was pretty much mush. Well...let's be honest, it still is!
~
My Princess Ava turned 3 on April 14th. We celebrated her birthday at Peter Piper Pizza & boy did she have a blast. She still talks about her birthday party.

{Ava, Duncan, Grady}
~
Gramma & Grampa Duncan got her this Princess Cake. Ava had been looking at this cake for weeks. Everytime we went to the grocery store she wanted to stop & look at this cake. Needless to say, I had a hard time getting her to leave the store.



I can't believe my little girl is 3! Where has the time gone?
Paul & I are so lucky to have her in our lives & don't know what we would do without her!

No comments:

Post a Comment